In Melbourne, Yiramalay students experience life on-campus at the Glen Waverley campus of Wesley College. Students have full access to the campus’s world-class facilities and cocurricular sport, art and music programs.
Yiramalay students live at the campus’s Learning in Residence boarding facility with Wesley boarding and day students from across Australia and around the world. Learning in Residence’s strong, culturally appropriate pastoral care model supports Yiramalay students to thrive in their environment, with one-on-one mentoring and 24/7 care.
Students learn under the guidance of a dedicated team of experienced teachers and mentors. The Melbourne site offers Yiramalay students the opportunity to explore an urban environment, including visits to universities, workplaces, art galleries, festivals and museums. Yiramalay students share their unique cultures, experiences and knowledge with Melbourne-based Wesley students.
Wesley College Glen Waverley facilities include:
- Learning in Residence – contemporary, purpose-built accommodation with dedicated staff, communal dining space, 24/7 security presence and video surveillance
- world-class arts and sports facilities – including music and drama studios, five ovals, an indoor pool, gym, cricket, soccer and football pitches, an athletics track, and basketball, tennis and netball courts
- whole campus library –with electronic and print resources
- specialist language classrooms –with audio-visual equipment
- STEM and design technology hub – cutting-edge spaces that feature professional-grade equipment.